Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Solo Paragon


(By Kompas.com) Not long marketed, SOLO Paragon has received exceptional response from the Solo and the surrounding community. This is evidenced by the level of sales of apartment units have reached 45%.

Leadership Excellence Paragon is located on the concept and a complete amenities and modern, among others, Lagoon Pool, Jogging Track, Mini Golf, Children Play Ground, Fitness & Spa, Laundry, Function Hall, and 24 Hours Security System (CCTV & Magnetic Card). With the concept of involving most high and facilities and most modern, SOLO will be the Paragon of pride for the community and Solo, Central Java.

2 comments:

  1. If you wish for to take much from this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete